After a long, cold and exceptionally snowy Winter I think it’s time I got a little sunshine. So I’m heading to Florida in a tomorrow for a one week speaking tour. I’ve created a brand new presentation called “Turbo Charge Your Life”. We all want to do more, feel better and enjoy our lives more often, but there is always something standing in the way. Over the past 5 1/2 years I have gained a great deal of knowledge and developed some very powerful tools that have allowed me to continually improve my health, athletic performance and the achievement of my goals. I’ve learned all of this the hard way. Now, it is my pleasure to share what I have learned with you.
I first presented this talk last weekend in Vancouver, Seattle and Coquitlam, BC. The feedback has been wonderful. Many are saying that it’s the best presentation I’ve ever given. My commitment is to continue to improve upon the information provided and further develop the tools necessary to put this information into action. I do not want you to learn something, I want you to do something. Change your diet. Change your life. Change the planet.
Here is my schedule:
- Saturday March 26th – Climb Tampa – Stair Climb Race
- Saturday March 26th – Presentation at Grass Root Organic Restaurant in South Tampa
- Sunday March 27th – 5pm – Presentation at Vida De Cafe in St. Pete Beach
- Tuesday March 29th – Presentation at Leafy Greens in St. Petersburg
- Wednesday March 30th – Presentation at The Center For Inspired Living in West Palm Beach
- Friday April 1st – Presentation in Fort Myers at The Skinny Pantry
- Saturday April 2nd – Presentation in Naples at Nature’s Garden
- Sunday April 3rd – 12 noon – Presentation in Tampa at Whole Foods Market
Although all the presentations have the same outline, each of my talks is unique and free flowing. Your questions will help to guide where the discussion goes. So come to as many as you can!
Please be sure to RSVP to reserve a seat.
Climb Tampa Race
This Saturday, I’ll be competing in the 42 story Climb Tampa race. But before I can toe the starting line, I need to raise $100 for the American Lung Association. I’m starting this fundraising rather late in the game due to my trip to the Northwest, but I’m confident that if I can get enough $3 to $5 donations, we can make short work of it 🙂 Online registration for the event is closed, so please send your donation to email@example.com through paypal and write “American Lung Association” or “ALA” on the transaction. Than you for your continued support!
I wish you all an amazing weekend!
With love and gratitude
3 Responses to Speaking Tour of Florida